Wednesday, February 4, 2009

30 Rock-s!!


Yup, that's me. I've crossed the much fretted about 3-0. Big deal, yes it is, I suppose. But I did not really fret about it. Why is that so? I think I have mentally prepared myself for it since 3 - 4 years ago. It was also helped by the fact that most of my friends are older than me and each time one crosses to the other side, I have always come up with some original consolations for them, which I have then convinced myself to be true, hahaha.

Well I was quite mean to Eni who turns 30 one day after me, telling her that 30 is not just a number because it is also THIRTY or TIGA PULUH! hehehe... well it is and there is nothing wrong with that. It all boils down to what exactly you have achieved come this age. I am pleased to say that for now, I am very happy to be 30 and to be happily married and to be a mother to my wonderful bub and not to be stuck in a job I hate. For this realisation, I dedicate it to dear Reena who got me thinking years ago when she got married and had bubbles.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shoit, that reminds me..i need to start buying anti-penuaan products..

Anonymous said...

Happy belated bday poling..

Mom again said...

Funny you should say that because while i was out just now, i was thinking that i should start buying that SK II!!!! hahahahaha...

and thank you for your wishes!

little miss kechik said...

hah! that was exactly what i told reena on ur birthday (since i couldnt get hold of you.. why a??) ..

"babe.. i need SK II la kot.."

hahahahahaha!

happy birthdayyyy luvvvv

mwahhh!!!

Mom again said...

Thank you kechik!
It seems like this is the common theme to plague women in their 30s eh? Yeah, i must be more rajin with my beauty regime. hmmnn.. what regime... must go buy toner and have facial

a yummy mummy handbook said...

awww...thanks darlin!..im glad ure happy to be where u are now..its excellent innit!...happy birthday...and yes..stock up on the SKII...and the creme de la mer...:)

Anonymous said...

poe..happy belated burppdaaaay!!..goodness, mine is coming soon..well as you all said, 30 is just a number!! wah..cream anti penuaan..try Estee Lauder Youth Creme for the 20s-30s under the range of Re-Nutriv.. it work wonders too!! especially for those cant tolerate with SKII products like me laaa..beli bnyk2, last2 i have to give it away since it turned my face into red lobster! *lol*

xoxo
emma

Mom again said...

Oh dear my blog has turned into a cosmetic tip exchange chat room!!!
Thanks emma for the wishes and the tip. Will check them out!

little miss kechik said...

reena.. shut it on the de la mer.. *LOL*

Anonymous said...

saya sudah beli SK II..tak nampak kesan apa2 pon~

tapi saya rasa okey bila saya sudah 30..macam sangat cool jer~
cuma saya sangat berusaha utk mendapatkan anak tapi masih tak berjaya!masa berjalan~