Thursday, February 19, 2009

Beautiful Bummy Day


The haze has finally cleared and the sky is blue again! So today I met up with my Sig.Ot at our local swimming pool for lunch. He got there early since I had a prior appointment for massage. The thing about Singapore is that everything is so clean. The public swimming pools may be at least 20 years old, but the condition is excellent.

Depending on the location of the pool and which day of the week, you get different crowd of people. On weekends there are definitely families and children attending lessons. On weekdays, you have students who go to the pool as part of their P.E. But everyday, there are definitely four to five guys; gym going guys, metrosexual looking guys, who are there not to swim but to sunbathe. I often wonder what do they do for a living. Don't they have to work? Anyway when I got there today, there were about 5 of these guys scattered around the pool. They are all physically fit but not my cuppa tea. They wear speedos, proper speedos.

Remember about 3 years ago, very low waist jeans was all the rage. I still recall going to Levis to try on a pair. I was very offended that the biggest size they did was 28 or 29. Anyway, I tried to squeeze myself into a pair. Oh crikey, the jeans wouldn't even go pass my thighs!!! I was amazed at how those girls fit into these jeans. So I started observing girls who wore those type of jeans. They are very very petite. Don't mean to stereotype but you know those Chinese girls with straigtened hair and usually very very slim, they wear them. And the other thing I noticed was girls who wore these jeans and could fit into them, they had no bum!!! Yes it is true. You cannot have bum to wear these jeans or else your butt crack would show.

So back to the swimming pool. These metrosexual men wear extremely extremely tiny speedo. They can carry it off because there isn't an ounce of fat on their bodies. My Sig.Ot commented before how could these guys fit into the tiny swimming trunks. (He carried on with some other jokes which are not suitable for posting) I kid you not. the height of the trunk is about 3 inch tall, which means it JUST reaches the top of the guy's butt crack. It then made me realise that in order to wear these, you cannot have bum!!! Clever isn't it? These pants make you look like you are so super sexy but in actual fact you haven't got any bum. (If you think James Bond's trunk is tight and small, you need to further divide his into 2. That's how small it is!!!!)

Anyway a newcomer arrived and was sauntering from the changing room to the other side of the pool. I could not believe my eyes. His trunks were soooooooooooooo small and soooooooooo fitting that he had not realised that the front of his trunk had slipped down. So in full view, or my view, was the bush of his pubic hair. I am not insinuating that all of you readers are familiar with the male anatomy, but we Chinese are quite hairless people. So when a Chinese guy's pubic hair is in public display, you are very sure that it is his pubic hair! You cannot even think, "Oh that is just part of his body/stomach hair."

I had to stop my Sig.Ot from waving at the guy. He is always capable of doing silly things like that. The last time we were holidaying in Samui, there was a naked man in the villa next to us who did not realised that we have moved in. He was on the phone when he finally noticed us. My husband instead of looking away, raised his hand and waved at the guy. He is very embarrassing like that.

3 comments:

little miss kechik said...

my mom quit following us to the naval base pool due to a speedo incident.. lepas ujan.. mamat kuar dr pool.. go figure.. she was that traumatised.. hahahahahha!

Mom again said...

oh poor thing!!! i meant your mom. hehehe... so not sexy kan?

Anonymous said...

that is absolutely hilarious...