Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blank State of Mind

This is probably the most unproductive week of Year 2009. I am in procrastination mode. I have not been going out of the house apart from driving my Sig.Ot to work in the morning. I suspect that the reason why I have been sitting around doing nothing except for watching telly, is watching telly. I read in the papers the other day that teenagers who spend alot of time watching telly will grow up to be depressed adults.

I generally tell people not to take first dates to the movies because that is the most anti-social activity. Similarly watching a telly box is equally passive and anti-social. To be fair, certain programs could be educational but I think after a certain number of hours facing a plasma screen, your body starts going into hibernation mode. You feel lethargic and lazy. Any physical activity requires so much effort; you put on hold toilet trips just so you could go through another episode of drama series. I bet if a study is done on people with UTI, lots of them probably contracted it after watching Korean drama series.

I must snap out of this. Truth is I have been watching Boston Legal day and night. Bad poe. Will snap out of it!

No comments: