Friday, February 6, 2009

A Tale of a Tailor

As if the posting of a secondary school photo of me at somebody's blog isn't bad enough, I have also been threatened with a tell-all silly crush I had. I hereby have an announcement to make. I shall beat you all to it, and tell it all myself.

When I was 16, I had a crush on this tailor. All the guys who worked at this shop are the chinese samseng type, which are considered cool, ok maybe for my standard; ponytail, smoking, cool dressing, modified Honda 3-door Bullet, you get the idea. Yes I actually went there to get my shirts tailored just so that I could see him. And the hours and the money I used to spend at the cassette shop opposite the tailor just so I could catch a glimpse of him.

There, I have said it. While I am on the subject, don't you guys dare snigger and stand on moral high ground. As if you have not done something silly while fancying yourself being in love, be it with a real person or some boyband or Ryan Giggs. hehehehe...

The good thing is we can now look back and laugh about it, threaten others with it, make some money out of it if someone becomes a Datin one day, and to have done all those silly mistakes when we did, and move on since then.

Phew... Aren't we all glad that we have outgrown our silly crushes.

10 comments:

little miss kechik said...

hahahaha! aiseh.. terlambat laa... u beat us all. but then again.. it is better to come from the crushee herself. instead of us chaperones cum pendengar setia cum rakan sekelas.. *LOL*

ei.. maybe i should blog stalk this entry la.. come to think about it.. i think its gonna be hilarious talking bout our crushes.. hehe

Mom again said...

yes... lets get the ball rolling

Anonymous said...

LMAO, LOLOLOL
cis..memang aku lambat..
looking back, I only heart Prakash Rao that time..jangan gelak..tapi hanya mampu memandang dari jauh..sob sob..

Poe, do not think you can get away with this entry..ahaks..

Mom again said...

Who's Prakash Rao???

a yummy mummy handbook said...

Prakash Rao who??...yeah...saper mamat nie?

Anonymous said...

ooohhh.. i remember zaila's now..keke!

Reena's one too gross to mention.

Anonymous said...

poe..ini tailor mane you're talking about?? that VIVA guy at Wisma Ganda tu ke???

xoxo
emma

Anonymous said...

yer~mamat VIVA kat wisma ganda itu..kerana aku yang rajin menemankan dia..uhuhuuhu...xbleh blah~

Mom again said...

ya ya... sungguh mengharukan. masa tu u ada keluar date? apa u orang buat?

Anonymous said...

xbuat apa2 pon...proses kenal mengenali jer~pegang tangan kecil kecilan..gegegegegege~