Friday, August 22, 2008

A Tanned Mum is a Happy Mum


Shame on me! Yes, I have been slacking big time. But really, it is a tough balancing act when your day is sectioned off into 8 milking sessions.

So where have I been? I just got back from my 2 weeks bliss in Koh Samui. Weather was great, beach Chaweng is beautiful as always, yummy thai lunches-dinners, not too much booze, and one unfortunate trip to the dentist which involved an emergency flight to Bangkok.

My boy is now just over 3 months old. I am so glad that I don't have to go back to work yet. Spoken to my boss about extending my unpaid leave. I am even more cheesed off with the fact that they have recently announced a new maternity leave package which is 4 months of paid leave!!! Too bad I have missed out on that. And also, I am still waiting for the bridezilla's wedding invite so that I can plan my trip back to Sitiawan.

1 comment:

a yummy mummy handbook said...

hehehehe...a picture i will never have pictured months ago...and now..its a perfect picture..i love u babe...enjoy the mummyhood!!....i hate that ure still on hols..arghhh..i miss mine :)