Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dilemma of Choosing Another Maid Again....


My super maid cum house manager has to go back to the Philipinnes as her mother is ill. I am now faced with the most depressing task i.e. recruitment. I HATE RECRUITING. I hate it more when I am now faced with 2 choices. And I know that whichever one I hire, at one point I will wish that I had hire the other one!!! My hubby was right, he told me to just hire the first one I met (whom unfortunately has taken up another better offer while I was waiting to widen my choice scope by interviewing more maids). After all, how difficult is it to perform household chores and look after lil eddie?

The main reason why I am blogging this is because it helps to streamline my thoughts. And yes, the answer has come to me. I don't need a rocket scientist. Like what my mom said, it's the personality that matters. After all you have to face them 24 hours 6 days a week.

No comments: