Friday, August 22, 2008

My 2 month old demonstrating his water prowess


Yes, having kids is an expensive affair. This super sunsuit which protects you from all sorts of ray harm cost me $ 70, and he'll probably wear it for 2 months. As for the float, I went to a shop in Singapore to get it. When the saleslady gave me an option with the mushroom shelter, I could not resist! So I lugged it all the way to Samui. When I tried to blow it up (pun unitended), only did I realise that this was not possible. My husband already chided me bout the unnecessary mushroom and yet I made him drive me to a nearby kedai motor. So I tried to explain to the para-para mechanics that I needed to borrow their squirty pump because I could not blow up the mushroom by myself. As they filled up the float, the people in the shop started laughing seeing this grown up woman with a giant float. Nevertheless, I was extremely pleased that I have bought the float in the first place.













1 comment:

little miss kechik said...

eddy looks nuthin like a 3 month old.. ! i luvvvv his cheeks...