Friday, June 20, 2008

Jetsetting Eddie

Finally I am back in Singapore. The 6 hours trip was extremely stressful for me as we had to spend 3.5 hours in the car and another 2.5 hours in the airport / plane. I was so worried if Eddie were to have one of his episodes, the infamous inconsolable cry that makes me cry too. And he did have one in the car. Even my dad was freaked out and got very worried. Thank goodness after much coaxing, he calmed down and we continued our journey. However we were running late due to the unscheduled stop so my dad drove me straight to the departure gate. I left Eddie in the car with my dad as I got all the luggages (30 odd kg in total) to purchase Eddie's ticket and checked in first. Only after that I went to get him and he was blissfully asleep. I strapped him into my sarong sling and hand in hand we went through immigration. Thank goodness he had another feeding session just before we boarded the plane and that definitely helped him sleep through the flight. He didn't wake up or fuss until the plane touched down in Singapore! Woohoo... phew... i was sooooooooooo relieved.