Saturday, June 14, 2008

One Month Old


Yippie!!! My confinement is officially over today! I'm no longer under house arrest (not that I haven't been roaming around town). This morning, I got up early, apart to pump milk, to dress up my son in his Sunday best and he wore his blings from his grandparents. He looked rather smart. After that, I went to pick up cakes which were to be delivered to all relatives and friends who have given us pressies. Bridezilla, since you are away, please have a look at the picture which is dedicated to you. There's a Swiss Log, ang ku kueh and red eggs.

2 comments:

little miss kechik said...

huargh! dapat gambar je?????? ini tidakk adilll...

Anonymous said...

poe..kindly deliver to me as well, KL address ya...im so damn hungry. sudah lame i tak makan swiss log..hissssh..craving...cravingg..

xoxo
emma