Monday, September 7, 2009

Oh goodness where are we 52 years on?

I stumbled upon some videos on Youtube which showed the dialogue sessions between the residents of Section 23 with the Selangor MB.

I didn't put the sound on. However based on what I saw, please heaven I pray, that those are merely a bunch of politically motivated paid goons. If I haven't got any Malay friends, my perception of them would be perpetually skewed!

Whatever happened to harmony, tolerance and respect? The Standard 1 book we learnt to read where Ali, Mohan and Ah Meng are playing ball in the playground?

My dear main 3 readers, lets promise each other that we at least, will raise our children well. No matter how different we all are, they will learn to respect the difference. Of course, we will still crash Taman Hijau for Laksa Johor whenever the occasion permits it!

4 comments:

little miss kechik said...

yea.. i saw it on telly.. fuuhh... now i know there's one thing malaysia is good at.. heheh!
malu kan? and to think our place.. a tiny tot part of the country.. when we were growing up.. none of these crossed my mind. i hope our school is still like that when i enrol munchkin.. heheh!

emma ibrahim said...

the word "harmony" probably aint in the book of some ppl out there..poooooliticians are selfish creature by nature..undoubtedly.

xoxo
emma

Mom again said...

malu sungguh, dahlah buat salah then don't use excuse like cow symbolises stupidity etc.
you don't need to be highly educated to respect other ppl's religion and culture. even my dad's shop closes early during ramadhan so that the staff can go home to buka puasa.

khemy said...

hey jangan gaduh2..orang yang buat tu udah dibawak ke muka pengadilan..chewah..macam kakak kan aku nih..