Friday, August 28, 2009

Feeling Good

Last week I rediscovered the fun of watching movies in the cinema. Total darkness, no distraction and did I mention, alone?

Up
(I did not know what to expect as I have never seen tralier of this cartoon.)
First of all, it is more suitable for adults. It will sure tug the heartstrings of people who have experienced relationships.
Moral of the story:- Letting go and moving on does not mean forgetting.

The Proposal
Funny, there were few moments of laughing out loud. I fell in love with the beauty of Alaska and the warmth of the people.
Moral of the story:- Too cliche to mention.

Harry Potter
Finally I have managed to catch the show. As per the book, but I was struggling to remember if Snape was innocent in the end.
Moral of the story:- None yet, but Good will overcome Evil

Coco Before Chanel
Despite some choppy development of the storyline, it is an extremely beautiful story. Not that I know of many French actresses, but Audrey Taotou (from Amelie) was perfectly cast as Gabrielle (Coco) Chanel.
Moral of the story:- If you want to fight convention, be persistent and thick-skinned.

7 comments:

little miss kechik said...

except for harry pothead (caveman dragged me into watching it).. the other 3 movies were what i;ve been wanting to watch. alone. definitely in my "confinement DVD list" hehheh!

Mom again said...

yes you must watch it during your 30 days of pantang!
up will move you to tears.

little miss kechik said...

30???! mama kata 44! uwaaaaa!!!!

Mom again said...

hahaha... i got the exact same reaction from reena! hahaha... my mom said that originally is 100 days. but even after the 30 days, you are supposed to refrain from all the bad food.

Khemy said...

Audrey Tatou's movie definitely in my list err...confinement list..weh korang, mesti ker in confinement list?

Mom again said...

hey, you dah tau ke laki or pompuan or surprise?

Khemy said...

jeng jeng jeng...