Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Darn Good Fantasy


I often wonder what I would say in a job interview should I be posed with the question on why I left my previous job.

A. It was the most logical choice in both financial and business sense.
B. The organisation was not supportive of me becoming a mother.
C. My ex-bosses were too busy saving their pot-pots and sold out their staff instead.
D. I did not see the point of having to prove myself all over again since the department was going to have its 3rd boss in two and a half years.
E. I could not leave my baby under the care of strangers.
F. The money was not worth it.


Even though all the answers above are true, I know that the politically correct answers would be either A or E, but it is nice to know I have scripted 4 other choices.

No comments: