Monday, November 9, 2009

Jingle Jingle Jingle

It's one of my favourite times of the year! I love it when they put up the Christmas decor in the shops, on the streets and luckily this year's Orchard Road's Christmas decor is much nicer than last year.

I am excited because I shall be baking my Christmas cakes today! This is 3rd year in a running, with a fool-proof Delia's 31 years old recipe. Of course the anticipation of finding out whether the cake is tasty or not (on 25th Dec) adds to the whole zing as well.

Wish me luck! Will post pictures once they are done.

3 comments:

khemy said...

Merry Christmas, Poe.
and good luck with the cake (read: jangan muntah atas kek LOL)

Mom again said...

hah! dah siap pun. total 6 hours of work. my thighs and backside sakit gila.

khemy said...

wow, i salute.. i hardly lift a spoon let alone BAKING A CAKE when i'm having morning sickness..
bravo...that's an achievement..
Malaysia Boleh!

p/s; nak tengok gambar kek...