Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Aneboda- Brand New Workout!

I woke up this morning with aches all over my body. Who would have thought that assemblying a chest of IKEA drawers is such a body breaker!

It took me about 2 hours in total, 70 screws, 30 nails and an extra 13 wooden pegs (resembling mini tampons). Sig.Ot came home and told me that IKEA does not give out extra parts! Well, it is waaayyyyy too late. The drawers look pretty sturdy, albeit IKEA sturdy to me.

Equipment : Aneboda- 3 Drawer Chest: Color White
Targetted Muscles : Bum, Thighs and Upper Back
Total Time : 2 hours



The extra pegs are still bugging me. I shall make an enquiry with IKEA today.

4 comments:

Mom again said...

just called IKEA, and no, am not suppose to have extra bits. haha

Anonymous said...

Poe, I have the same unit like you. One thing for sure, jangan letak barang berat sangat, nanti dia melengkung kat tengah...the plywood tu tak kuat sangat.

Mom again said...

hahaha... especially with the extra pegs... i can only put cotton buds

azana said...

poe, i have two aneboda.. and i just love it.. took me almost 2 hours to complete.. planning to have the side table.. :) i have extra peg too